Collector’s Corner | Donna
Welcome to the first Collector’s Corner of 2024! This time we have Donna who has an amazing collection and a brilliant eye for photography! You can see her Instagram account @donna_pandora which you need to check out and follow!
1) How long have you been collecting Pandora?
I started collecting Pandora late 2018. I bought my first bracelet and charm as a birthday present to myself. Then I bought another bracelet and started collecting charms to represent my son.
2) Wow, you have an amazing collection for a relatively short period of time, what made you first fall in love with Pandora?
It was my first Pandora Rose bracelet that made me fall in love with Pandora. It was love at first sight! I get excited every time I go in the store to add more charms to my bracelet. Back then, I loved everything Rose.
3) The Pandora Rose pieces are lovely, can you tell us about your collection?
My collection is mix of everything; bracelets, charms, rings, necklaces and earrings. When I started collecting, it was mostly Pandora Rose but now I love all of the metals. I also love to collect rings.
4) You do have an amazing ring collection Donna, do you have any rare, or hard to find pieces?
I would say, my Pandora essence collection, few retired and HTF silver rings, some two tones charms. When I started collecting, most of them were discontinued or no longer available and I’m very glad that I get a chance to get them before they are completely gone.
5) It can be fun scouting around for hard to find and collectable items, what is your favourite piece of Pandora jewellery?
It’s hard to choose one but it would have to be the Pandora Rose pieces and anything pink. To me, they are very elegant and a lovely color combination. My very first Pandora piece was a Pandora. Rose bracelet and charm. That’s the reason why I fell in love with the brand. And rings! I love rings! When I’m in a rush, I would just pick few rings as my jewelry for the day.
6) It looks stunning! Do you make up bracelets one by one, or do you keep your charms and bracelets separate and make up bracelets for any occasion?
I only have one permanent design bracelet. It has all my favorite charms that represent my son. Most of the time, I make up bracelet depending on my mood. My favorite are Pandora Rose designs or celestial. I like to separate the bracelet after I have worn them and store them back to the box.
7) You have some beautiful bracelet designs, what is on your wishlist?
A jewelry set from the Pandora Nova Lab-grown Diamond collection. I would love to have the earring Pandora Nova Lab-grown Diamond Stud Earrings (252860C01), the Pandora Nova Lab-grown Diamond Pendant Necklace (352883C01-45) and the Pandora Infinite Lab-grown Diamond Double Chain Bracelet (552183C01) from the Infinite range.
Also, the new Timeless Pavé Cuban Chain Bracelet (593008C01). It’s always out of stock online and in store and I can’t wait to get my hands on it.
8) That is an amazing wishlist Donna, I hope we do get to see the Cuban Bracelet soon, so many peoaple ask about that. What do you think of the direction Pandora is taking in 2023?
I feel like they are targeting younger generations with all the collections that came out but I really do love their Pandora Me collection. It’s very versatile and any age could rock it! I also love how they have more collaborations like Games of Thrones.
9) I have your Home of Thrones Bracelet, I think we could be in for some more GOT in 2024! What would you like to see from Pandora in the future?
I’d really love to see more pieces from Timeless collection. I love their tennis bracelet! Anyone can wear it without feeling too much. Lately, I enjoy wearing non- charms bracelet. Also, I’d like to see more larger jewelry boxes to be available. As a collector, that would be the perfect storage to all my jewelries.
10) The jewellery boxes that Pandora make are lovely, it would be nice to see more of them available, especially as GWP. I know that you collect Pandora Disney, which character would you like to see in the future?
I hope to see Sleeping beauty in the future. She’s one of my favorite Disney princess. I missed her when Pandora came out with the Disney princess’s. I love pink and imagining her collection would be so pretty! I’d also love to see Pandora collab with Sanrio. I love Hello kitty and it would be so cute to add them in the collection.
Hello Kitty Pandora would be amazing! Thank you for coming onto our Collector’s Corner Donna, you have an amazing collection and have presented us with some lovely photos. Thanks for sharing.