UK PANDORA Sales
Yippee! It’s time for the PANDORA UK sale!
PANDORA started their Winter sale early this year, on the 20th December. From the 24th December they have added more items to their sale, plus the authorised online PANDORA retailers have also started their sales. Read below for a break down on my top buys…
The official PANDORA eStore normally has the largest selection of items included in the PANDORA sale. This sale has items starting from as little as £5!
My top buys from the PANDORA eStore are:
- PANDORA Earring Barrel & Sparkling Earring Hooks: These fantastic hooks and barrels allow you to wear your PANDORA openwork charms as earrings! Simply slot the openwork charm over the barrel, then thread the barrel onto the hook and voila, you have a pretty pair of earrings! The Earring Barrels are now £5 and the Earring Hooks are £10.
- PANDORA Peacock Glory Ring: This ring wasn’t released globally, so now is the ideal time to grab it before it disappears for good! It is a lovely two tone ring, with gold detailing on one half of the ring. It would look gorgeous in a stack or is pretty enough to be worn alone. The Peacock Glory Ring is now £35.
- PANDORA Royal Carriage Charm: Have your own happy ever after, with this beautiful fairytale themed charm! The 14ct gold crown detail on the top of the carriage, with a freshwater pearl at it’s centre, makes this older style PANDORA charm extra special. The Royal Carriage Charm is now £39.
- PANDORA Essence Creativity Charm: This stunning, swirling, flowing design in 14k gold is wonderful way to depict creativity. At this price it is a nice way to start including some gold into your PANDORA collection. Remember that the Essence charms are only compatible with Essence bracelets and are too small for the Moments range. PANDORA Essence Creativity Charm now £85.
- PANDORA Leaf Charm: For me this charm is the style of charm that originally make me a PANDORA fan. I really hope that they go back to creating more charms like this; beautifully detailed with more oxidisation than the current charms being released. There is a nice amount of 14k gold on this two tone design. The PANDORA Leaf Charm is now £39.
- PANDORA Viola Bloom Pendant Charm: If vintage is your thing, then this fantastic pendant charm is for you! It is a classic statement piece with a heirloom feel. The sparkling black spinal make it a show stopping piece! The Viola Bloom Pendant Charm is now £29.
- PANDORA Blue Bloom / Field of Flowers Murano Charm: If you were one of the many PANDORA fans around the world trying to get hold of the blue version of the Field of Flowers Murano, now may be your last chance! The Blue Field of Flowers Murano Charm is now £29.
- PANDORA Floral Openwork Charm: I am a bit of a sucker when it comes to two tone PANDORA charms and this one is charming! Two of these would look delightful worn on your new earring hook and barrels! 😉 The Floral Openwork Charm is now £25.
- PANDORA Wild Flower Murano Charm: This is of my favourite Murano charms! I especially love the pretty green colour but the cubic zirconia stones add a sweet sparkle to the flower design. The Wild Flower Murano Charm is now £25.
- PANDORA Star Shine Spacer: I have always liked this spacer but thought it a little expensive for such a small size. With a nice price reduction you can sprinkle a few throughout your bracelet. This design is perfect to go with the celestial themes from the PANDORA 2017 Winter collection.
- PANDORA Angel Fish Charm: Summer may be a little way off still but this little sweetie won’t stay around forever! With charming topaz gems and a cute flipping tail this is a wonderful example of what many fans want to see in a PANDORA charm. The Angel Fish Charm is now £25.
There are a few additional items in The Jewel Hut sale but they are going out of stock quickly so hurry!
- PANDORA Pink Glitter Murano Charm: I was really shocked to see this Murano included in the sale as it seemed to be a real hit with most PANDORA fans! It looks awesome mixed with PANDORA Rose charms too. The Pink Glitter Murano is now £29.
- PANDORA Starry Night Sky Murano Charm: If you have been reading my recent reviews you will have seen the delightful Starry Night Sky Murano Charm used fairly frequently. It fits in perfectly with the Winter 2017 collection and is such a pretty hue. Once again I was quite surprised to see it included in the sale. The Starry Night Sky Murano Charm is now £38.
This sale is fairly small and has most of the same items as the PANDORA eStore too. However if the following charms become out of stock on the PANDORA eStore you may be able to still purchase them on Hugh Rice for the same price.
- PANDORA Cherry Blossom Clip: An oldie and a favourite, this pretty pink clip is ideal for your Spring bracelets! The Cherry Blossom Clip is now £25.
- PANDORA Blue Petite Facet Charm: I have seen some wonderfully winter themed bracelets using this ice blue charm. It looks great teamed with the richer royal blue charms from the Winter collection too. There are quite a few different coloured Petite Facet charms included in the PANDORA sale and I definitely recommend getting a few as they are a quick way to transform a bracelet. The Blue Petite Facet Charm is now £25.
If you would like to take part in the PANDORA UK sale but live outside of the UK, you can purchase from PANDORA UK eStore and use a mail forwarding company, like Borderlinx, to forward your offer to you. Read more on our Global PANDORA Shopping article.